I wrote my disdain towards this company in a previous article and thought to update what seems to be an ongoing sage.
You can read the previous article here:
- I cancelled my hosting for 5 domain names at the end of July manually but wanted to keep the domain names.
- I phoned customer support beginning of August to double check I had done it right and it was confirmed it was done right.
- In September I got invoiced for the hositing I had cancelled.
- I phone back and (12) credit notes were issued.
- I had no refunds (apart from one) even though the amounts for the original invoices left my account.
- I proceeded to write emails (not one, but a few).
- I had no replies to my emails.
- I then phoned and tried to get someone to look at my account .
- The person I spoke to on Monday 20th September randomly was picking invoices I had not disputed but assured me it would get escalated to the complaints depaartment and that someone would reply in 72 hours.
- I had not communication from IONOS over this matter so I phoned customer service today and was told an email had been sent out. I replied I never received an email and could they forward it to me again today. The person then put me on hold for 5 minutes and sent me an email that that was not forwarded and claimed he had copied and pasted the original (why not simply forward it if it really existed?). I replied do not insult my intelligence you have just written it out and you are lying and he went on the defence and said he was not. (Talk to the hand as I am now dealing with stupid people).
- The email said that I need to send in all the invoices I am disputing and not the credit notes (Even though it is the credit notes I am disputing as I have only had one refund for £13.84 I said if IONOS want me to do any work they will have to pay me and he said fine. He told me to send in my invoice. The email said that IONOS had done an indepth report of all my payments yet what they refer to is a PDF I had sent them cross referencing every domain name and contract number and payment. So they lied yet again claiming they had done the report even though I had sent them the report and I have had little to no communication with them over this matter.
I really do not want to seem racist but this company is employing cheap labor from the Philipines that are illiterate and have not got a clue what they are doing.
Here is the last email I sent to them omitting any overcharged payments or my fees for my time.
If they wish to cross me to cross-reference everything and write all the corresponding credit notes and invoices because they cannot do it on their end for some reason, just wait for my part III update is all I can say.
My cell phone bill is due in five days I will be adding my time to the final invoice.
To think I was dealing with a 💩 show from the other company I still have some of my websites hosted on I thought this company was a bit better until now, obviously not. They do not have five stars but more like 💩💩💩💩💩 in my opinion.
“THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! (NO MATTER WHAT INDUSTRY YOU ARE IN”).
12. I then asked to speak to someone of the authority and was told all the supervisors were coincidently in meetings when I phoned and I was told that someone would phone me back.
13. I just got off the phone and they make things up as they go along. The woman said that my credit may not reflect as payments would be adjusted against the payments going out.
14. I said I would send them my bank statements, cross-reference everything and send them an invoice for my time.
15. The customer service woman then replied there is no guarantee that IONOS would compensate me.
16. I replied once I generate an invoice and the invoice does not get paid there would be a risk of the debt going to a small claims court in which a county court judgment would be made.
17. I ended the call as it was getting beyond a joke.
Let’s just wait and see what update I will post in part III of this saga.
God knows how many other people they scammed with their fictitious credit notes.
You would think they would care for a customer that had over 60 contracts with them but they don’t.
The last thing this company needs to do is mess with me. They need to learn more about me by visiting www.irenata.com which ironically is hosted by them 😂.
I feel sorry for any other person trying to raise a complaint with this company.
#ionos #ionos1and1 #1and1 #ionosbadreviews more hashtags coming soon…
Renata is a businesswoman and published author. She primarily focuses on Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Website Design, Develo[pment, SEO, and Domain Brokering.
Renata is also the Editor of 'iRenata.com', 'UK Website Designers', 'Cymru Marketing Journal', 'UK Domain Brokers' and 'Disability UK' Online Magazine.
Renata offers several services for startups and SMEs.
Renata has a large network of over 10K connections on LinkedIn, compromising of Directors, CEOs, Millionaires, Billionaires, and Royalty. https://www.linkedin.com/in/renata-b-48025811/