Boycott Nestlé, Leroy Merlin, Auchan, Decathlon!
Each time we make a cup of coffee have our favorite cereal, eat our favorite snacks, and confectionery we may be helping a company that refuses to turn its backs on Russia.
When we feed our pets their favorite pet food, we may be contributing to this war and helping to boost the Russian economy and ‘Putin’s War’.
The only way to force these companies to withdraw from Russia is to hit them where it hurts, in their pockets and if sales started to drop on a Global scale they would think twice about trading with Russia.
We all need to do our part albeit perhaps a small part until companies like Nestlé, Leroy Merlin, Auchan, Decathlon learn a lesson.
“If you think you are not affected by what is going on in the world at the moment, you are very much mistaken, regardless if you are a household or a business, prices are rising because of Russia. If you are not affected directly you will be affected indirectly. We need to help our governments put a stop to this w#r once and for all”.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drinks processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014. It ranked No. 64 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 in the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies.
Nestlé’s products include baby food (some including human milk oligosaccharides), medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of Nestlé’s brands have annual sales of over 1 billion CHF (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. Nestlé has 447 factories, operates in 189 countries, and employs around 339,000 people. It is one of the main shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company.
Nestlé was formed in 1905 by the merger of the “Anglo-Swiss Milk Company”, established in 1866 by brothers George and Charles Page, and “Farine Lactée Henri Nestlé”, founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé. The company grew significantly during the First World War and again following the Second World War, expanding its offerings beyond its early condensed milk and infant formula products. The company has made a number of corporate acquisitions, including Crosse & Blackwell in 1950, Findus in 1963, Libby’s in 1971, Rowntree Mackintosh in 1988, Klim in 1998, and Gerber in 2007.
Source Credit & Citation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9
Showing ‘All’ brands
- Aero is known for its delightful bubbles. A unique way to experience a pure chocolate pleasure. Available in many countries including the UK, Canada, and Japan.
- Alpo A leading dog food brand is known for its meaty taste and high-quality protein. Available in many varieties including wet and dry food, and tasty treats.
- Bakers Complete The UK’s #1 complete dry dog food made with fresh meat and wholesome kibbles. Available in a range of varieties for each stage of your dog’s life.
- Beneful Dog food that keeps your dog happy with a perfect balance of wholesome ingredients, quality nutrition, and great taste. Available in many countries.
- Blue Bottle Coffee Experience coffee as it should be: sustainably sourced, fresh, and brewed to perfection.
- Boost Nutritionally complete drink designed to help adults meet their daily nutritional needs so they can maintain strength, functionality, and mobility.
- Buitoni is Dedicated to using the highest quality ingredients to make delicious pasta and sauces – inspired by traditional Italian cuisine.
- Cailler Dedicated to quality since 1819, Cailler chocolate is one of Switzerland’s oldest, best-known and best-loved chocolate brands.
- Carnation A delicious evaporated milk alternative to cream for creating meals and treats. A good source of calcium. Also available in a light variety.
- Cat Chow Cat food that helps cats enjoy a healthy lifestyle – whether a kitten, adult, or mature cat. Available in multiple formulas and countries.
- Cerelac A range of nutritious, easily-digested instant cereals – as a complementary food for infants from six months onwards.
- Cheerios are great-tasting cereals made of five whole grains and with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Chef Developed by chefs for chefs, Chef product culinary bases are the best-kept secret of professional kitchens around the world.
- Chef-Mate High-quality, dependable, shelf-stable products that professional chefs have come to know and trust for the past 30 years.
- Coffee-Mate The perfect partner to coffee. Non-dairy creamer is available in many varieties that is lactose and cholesterol-free. Makes coffee richer and creamier.
- DiGiorno The leader in the US frozen pizza category, DiGiorno delivers fresh-baked taste in the comfort of your home.
- Dog Chow Complete, balanced nutrition for dogs of all ages. High-quality ingredients deliver 100% of the essential nutrients your dog needs to stay happy.
- Dreyer’s Premium ice cream and frozen treats. Trusted, great-tasting brands for the family including Grand, Slow Churned, Dibs, and Outshine Fruit Bars.
- Extrême A convenient and delicious cone available in multiple flavors. A balance of taste and texture with the delight of a chocolate-filled tip.
- Fancy Feast An exquisite feline dining experience with all the nutritional benefits. An assortment of single-serve entrees in succulent varieties and textures.
- Felix Irresistibly tasty cat food treat and milk. For kittens through to senior cats. Available in a range of delectable flavors, textures, and formats.
- Fitness Delicious flakes made with whole grain and important vitamins and minerals, including calcium and iron.
- Friskies Everything your cat wants – great taste, nutrition, and an unbelievable selection of flavors and formats. Helps cats live life to the fullest.
- Garoto Garoto is one of Brazil’s favorite chocolate brands with a history stretching back more than 80 years. Since 2002 it has been part of the Nestle family.
- Gerber is one of the most trusted names in baby food and baby care. Since 1927, committed to promoting good nutrition and healthy eating habits for children.
- Gourmet Cat food is made to the highest cat culinary standards. Available in convenient, single-serve portions in a tantalizing array of recipes.
- Häagen-Dazs The finest creations. Ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and frozen yogurt are made from the finest ingredients like sweet, fresh strawberries and rich cocoa.
- Herta Founded more than 100 years ago, the Herta brand helps you take care of your loved ones with food the way it should be – simple, tasty, and natural.
- Hot Pockets America’s favorite frozen sandwiches for any meal. Convenient, great-tasting varieties including Lean Pockets with 9 grams of fat or less.
- Jack’s In 1960, in the small US town of Little Chute, Wisconsin, a man named Jack had the vision to create the perfect pizza… Jack’s pizza was born.
- KitKat One of the world’s favorite chocolate brands. Light layers of the praline-filled wafer in smooth milk chocolate.
- La Laitière Great tasting desserts for everyone who loves the wholesome goodness of nature and a choice of lighter options.
- Lean Cuisine Lean Cuisine meals are low in fat and high in nutritional value. Delicious nutritious meals ready to eat in minutes. For foodservice operators who need to satisfy healthful and flavor-craving preferences. Includes vegetarian, Asian, and traditional comfort food.
- Lion cereals A unique combination of chocolate and caramel created to feed your wild hunger.
- Maggi Quick and easy solutions like bouillons, soups, and seasonings to help professional kitchens bring out the flavor and nutrition of fresh ingredients. Quick and easy options like bouillons, soups, seasonings, sauces, and instant noodles. Complements fresh meat and vegetables as part of a healthy diet.
- Milkybar Milkybar is one of the UK’s best-loved brands and the No.1 White Chocolate brand.
- Milo is The world’s leading chocolate malt beverage with essential vitamins and minerals. Includes calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamins B1 and B2, and Vitamin C. Milo is The world’s leading chocolate malt energy drink. A popular product for foodservice operators especially in Asia, Africa, and Oceania.
- Minor’s Pure flavor, premium quality, superior aroma, bold functionality provide the perfect solution for chefs’ sauces and gravies.
- Mövenpick The Art of Swiss Ice Cream – crafted with the best ingredients that nature can provide. Natural flavor; no artificial additives or colors.
- NaturNes Baby food with better nutrition and taste. Steam cooking preserves nutrients and flavor. 100% natural; no added salt, sugar, or modified starches.
- Nescafé is one of the world’s most popular coffee brands. Many varieties to suit all tastes and occasions. Rich in natural goodness, flavor, and convenience. Helping foodservice operators enhance their drink menu with a range of trusted products, beverage delivery systems, and Nestlé Professional service.
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto A multi-coffee capsule system using ground-breaking technology to give you a perfect cup of coffee, every time.
- Nescafé Ready to Drink Discover Nescafé to go in convenient ready to drink formats.
- Nespresso For coffee connoisseurs. Stylish machines and Grand Cru coffees are available in exclusive Nespresso boutiques and via the company website.
- Nesquik Chocolate powder, syrup, and ready-to-drink products. A quick and easy way to complement the natural nutrition of milk and make delicious drinks.
- Nesquik Breakfast Cereal The only breakfast cereal with the irresistible taste of Nesquik chocolate in every bite. Made with whole grain, minerals, plus iron and calcium.
- Nestea Refreshing, naturally-flavored sweetened and unsweetened iced tea and green tea products in a range of convenient formats. Refreshing, naturally-flavored sweetened and unsweetened iced tea and green tea products in a range of formats. Great for any foodservice menu.
- Nestlé Ice Cream Ice cream range of pleasurable tastes and wholesome natural ingredients like milk, fruit, and nuts. All-natural, low/no sugar, or lactose-free options.
- Nestlé Les Recettes de l’Atelier Since 2014, Nestlé Les Recettes de l’Atelier has been offering delicious premium chocolate blocks with natural fruit and nut pièces.
- Nestlé Pure Life is The world’s most popular bottled water brand, available in more than 20 markets. Affordable, safe, healthy hydration with great taste.
- Nido Range of milk and milk-based products with nutrition solutions for each stage of childhood. A brand that mothers trust. And a taste that kids love.
- Nutren Junior is Used in healthcare for total or supplementary nutrition for children who are struggling to get their nutrient requirements from regular food.
- Optifast A medically monitored weight loss program that is clinically proven to help people lose weight and keep it off for the long term.
- Orion is A much-loved chocolate brand among Czech and Slovak consumers. Known for its quality and craftsmanship since 1896.
- Peptamen Complete nutritional formulas to support the nutritional needs of patients with an impaired gastrointestinal function such as malabsorption syndromes.
- Perrier The ultimate sparkling water refreshment – a unique balance of minerals and a light effervescent taste.
- Purina For over 75 years the Purina brand has worked to help make pets’ lives better through a range of trusted pet food brands and advice.
- Purina ONE Range of dog and cat food rich in essential nutrients and taste. Innovative formulas to help pets’ health and meet changing nutritional needs.
- Purina Pro Plan Pet food was developed by nutritionists. Made from only high-quality ingredients, scientifically formulated to help pets enjoy a long and healthy life.
- Quality Street With 12 iconic sweets to choose from in the classic assortment, Quality Street creates more magic moments for you and your family.
- Resource Range of nutritional solutions to provide adequate nutrients and energy when the body needs it most such as after an illness, surgery, or injury.
- S.Pellegrino An extraordinary combination of exceptionally pure water and minerals. It is the sparkling mineral water preferred by top restaurants worldwide.
- Sjora A smooth, light-tasting blend of fruit juices and milk that helps foodservice operators offer a range of healthier beverages.
- Smarties The delicious nibble everyone loves! Colorful coated chocolate confectionery.
- Starbucks Coffee At Home Our Starbucks Coffee At Home range includes a variety of signature Starbucks blends and single-origin coffees, classic beverages such as Caramel Macchiato and Cappuccino, tea latte, and coffee creamers.
- Stouffer’s Versatility and ease. A range of great-tasting heat-and-serve products for foodservice operators seeking locked-in freshness, texture, and nutrition.
- Stouffer’s An impressive range of high quality, convenient entrées and side dishes – devoted to bringing families together around delicious food.
- Thomy is The first brand to put mustard in a tube. The undisputed leader in offering delectable spreads and sauces in Germany and Switzerland.
- Toll House A brand that America trusts, Nestlé Toll House has provided the best-tasting chocolate chips for over 50 years.
- Tombstone is A frozen pizza brand that provides a consistently good, unmistakable flavor.
**According to Nestlé, they are in Russia but not making a profit, yet they have to pay their workers wages that go into Russian Bank Accounts and they have to pay their taxes. If a company was not making a profit they would stop trading. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-21/nestle-says-not-profiting-in-russia-amid-intensifying-criticism
About Leroy Merlin
Leroy Merlin is a French headquartered home improvement and gardening retailer serving several countries in Europe, Asia, Russian Federation, South America, and Africa. LEROY MERLIN stores are DO-IT-YOURSELF hypermarkets established near urban areas, providing retail self-service and sales assistance. There are four main departments (do-it-yourself, building, decoration, and gardening) offering a range of products tailored to customers’ needs at the best price possible.
Auchan is a French multinational retail group headquartered in Croix, France. It was founded in 1961 by Gérard Mulliez and is owned by the Mulliez family, who has a 95% stake in the company. Products sold at Auchan Stores: https://fr-en.openfoodfacts.org/store/auchan/categories There are approximately 4890 categories and manufactured.
Decathlon S.A. is a French sporting goods retailer. With over 1697 stores in 60 countries and regions, it is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world.
There are 56 Brands sold at Decathlon: https://www.decathlon.co.uk/landing/brands/_/R-a-brands
Final Thoughts From the Editor.
Any company that trades with Russia has blood on its hands and any person that buys from these companies is attributing to Ukraine’s Atrocities. For me, I will not be buying Nescafe Coffee or Gourmet Perle Cat Food, or other products from the list on Nestlé. I have made the change and so can you.
I may not even make a massive dent as I am one bee, but a swarm of bees can do a lot of damage.
Anonymous is also on the Warpath and they are targeting the companies that refuse to not trade with Russia. https://www.hstoday.us/featured/anonymous-hackers-fire-warning-shot-at-companies-refusing-to-pull-out-of-russia/
If I had any say in our government I would impose sanctions on trading gold in Russia. I would also put sanctions on any brands still trading in Russia but also trade with the rest of the world. I would hit them where it hurt in their pockets. If companies could no longer trade in the UK and all brands were removed off the shelves until they pulled out of Russia it would play an important part in helping to end the funding of this w#ar Putin has started.
I am sure the public would understand and agree under the circumstances this measure would bolster the demand on helping end this w#r.
Trading in Russia will uncover many layers similar to a traditional Russian Matryoshka doll. Boris Johnson said Britain wants to “see who really owns the companies and properties that are talked about.
He continued to say “We are going to stop Russian companies raising money on U.K. markets, and we are even with our American friends going to stop them trading in pounds and dollars.”
If I had any say…
- I would stop all lorries going in and out of Russia via Adjacent Borders.
- I would close the borders on Russia and not let anyone in (or out).
- I would introduce special visas to stop mules crossing the borders (if the above was not an option).
- I would stop Gold from being traded in and out of Russia.
- I would put sanctions on all vaults holding Gold for Russian Oligarchs (I think Putin has a secret stash of precious metals and precious gems in his own hidden vaults.
- I would put sanctions on all brands/companies still trading with Russia and ban their products being sold in the UK/World, until they withdraw. (No more Nescafe Coffee or Kitkats I’m afraid).
- I would encourage every country in the world to Boycott Russia.
#boycottRussia #boycottLeroymerlin #boycottAuchan #boycottDecathlon #boycottNestlé