Welsh Brewery Domain Name For Sale!
Brewery Marketing Tips.
- Create a SEO Link Wheel and add a Blog to Your Site.
- Acquire an exact match searchable keyword or phrase domain name.
- Optimise (SEO) your website.
- Create an exact match searchable keyword or phrase social media page and be consistant across the board so that your followers can find you easily.
- Write content reguarly on your site.
- Use all social media channels to spread brand awareness.
- Share your posts on social media platforms, pages and groups.
- Do contests and sweepstakes.
- Set up a local market stall.
- Set up a stall at festivals and events.
- Sponsor events.
- Partner up with local pubs and restaurants.
- Offer advertising space on your site in exchange for a banner ad on your chosen partner website.
- Send out promotional merchandise or set up a stand with sample products.
- Create a newsletter and ask your visitors to subscribe, this is how you build your email list and sell your products to your customers. Give them an incentive to sign up like a discount or voucher.
- Partner with influencers, youtubers, bloggers and digital marketers..
- Promote Deals on Groupon.
- Advertise in Classified Ads.
- Advertise in editorial magazines and newspapers.
- Advertise on Social Media and on Search Engines eg: Google and Bing.
- Go to local corner shops to sell your beer on sale or return.
- Host Local Events.
- Create a Marketing Video and share it across all channels.
- Advertise on Television, Radio, YouTube.
- Create a Customer Loyalty Club.
- Do giveaways at local events or on busy highstreets.
- Be an active member of your local community and hangout, meetups and visit forums online where you can comment on posts.
- Consider Business Networking.
- Advertise at Business Expos by having a stand.
- Wear your branding on your apparel and get your staff to do the same by wearing t-shirts or hoodies. You could also have beanes and baseball caps.
- Advertise you brand on vehicles by either wrapping or using magnetic signage.
1. Optimize your website.
Link your website to exact match searchable keywords and phrases blog domain names and social media pages that you own. If no one has heard of your brand and you are not on the first page of Google for your keywords it may be an idea to partner up with websites that are on the first page.
2. Be active on Social Media.
A post a day will keep the doctor away. Interact with your audience and be entertaining. Give your viewers something to watch rather than scroll by. People are more likely to click on something that is funny than the run-of-the-mill advert. Consider Guerilla Marketing, do something outlandish but first get permission from the local council and the police if you are going to attempt your stunt in public. Set up a mobile bar in the middle of a high street. An example of Guerilla Marketing was something Baroness Michelle Mone did by promoting her ‘Ultimo Bra’ brand back in the day when she was starting out by having actors dressed up as plastic surgeons protesting that ‘Ultimo’ was putting them out of business. On the day of the event, all her bra’s got sold out. Hire a plane or drone with the flogo and have your advert flown sky high.
3. Create an Email Newsletter List
Once you get subscribers to your website offer them a voucher to sign up and then when you have enough people send out a newsletter with all the latest news, reviews, and product launches.
4. Partner with Local Influencers
It is worth partnering up with people who have a large audience of followers as an example we have over 10K connections on LinkedIn alone and we have recently had to let our audience know on Facebook we have had our limit and cannot accept any more connections without deleting one or two. Having us on your side is a Brucey Bonus as we can get you in front of target audiences.
5. Invest in Google and Facebook Ads
Consider Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Bing Ads. However please note there is a daily budget you have to set as these types of ads cost per keyword and some keywords are expensive. Plus the fact you will have to pay a monthly management fee depending on the duration of your advertising.
5. Promote Deals on Groupon
Groupon’s promotional platform allows businesses to advertise deals and discounts to consumers. Whilst advertising on Groupon has its advantages it is up to Groupon the make sure they have sufficient people clicking their ads and they take 50% commission for each purchase. This is a great way for smaller, local breweries to boost brand awareness and bring in new customers.
6. Buy Local Radio Ads
This type of advertising can be costly unless you know your local DJ. However, if you have a stunt to promote, they may advertise you for free especially if you allow them to advertise on your banners. If you mention them in your social media posts and get them to notice they may mention you for free in return. Be sure that the radio station you choose to work with has an audience aligned with your target and shop around a bit to be sure you’re getting a good price.
7. Sponsor Local Events
Where there is an event that draws large crowds, sponsor them and they will advertise you. Or set up an event of your own or join the many beer events being held nationwide.
8. Create a Customer Loyalty Club for Your Brewery
Encourage customers to come back to your brewery again and again by offering loyalty cards and developing a customer loyalty program. Offer annual memberships with exclusive offers that they could not get online.
9. Be an Active Member of the Community
Networking with Hospitality, Business and Charities can gain appreciation locally by getting more involved in local causes and activities. Whatever way you can to spread brand awareness try and incite new leads to do so at a little cost to you other than handing out business cards, leaflets and vouchers. Your brewery can also co-sponsor events and fundraisers in the local community or partner with restaurants and businesses to host events in your own space. You can reach out to local organizations and chambers of commerce to find opportunities to collaborate and pitch in.
10. Affiliate Marketing
Get your customers and digital marketers to work for you. Do incentive vouchers like introduce a friend or sign up to some affiliate platforms where they manage all payments and conversions.
How Much Will Your Brewery’s Marketing and Advertising Cost?
Depending on your Advertising and Marketing Budget there are effective ways to advertise and market your craft brewery. If you are looking to find consumers nationally some bigger-investment options, like television ads, can be costly. So consider social media as the better option as most people use social media at least once a day. In fact, 4.48 billion people use social media worldwide, according to platform reports on the current number of active users. 56.8% of the world’s population is active on social media when looking at eligible audiences aged 13+ years, rising to 82% in North America.
However, with a bit of SEO knowledge, you can advertise relatively cheaply or in fact at little or no cost at all.
If you would like to discuss acquiring the domain name www.welshbrewery.co.uk with the view of developing it, leasing it, or acquiring it outright or are interested in our Advertising & Marketing Package, please drop us a line using the form below:
#welshbrewery #brewerymarketing #brewerieswales #walesbreweries #welshcraftbeer #craftbeer # craftbeerwales