Page Under Construction
Industry Marketing Catagories
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Unprofessional Cardiff Gas Engineers – No PPE.
- Cardiff Gas Engineers – www.CardiffGasEngineers.co.uk – Marketing
- Germ Awareness www.germawareness.co.uk Domain For Sale.
- Disabled Entrepreneur UK www.disabledentrepreneur.uk Rebranding.
- Electricians Wales – Pat Testing Wales
- AJ Confectionery Online Shop.
- Vishal Garg, US CEO of Better.com Fires 900 workers.
- Content Writers For Hire in Wales.
- What Is Content Writing
- GP appointments & Negligence
- CMOs lack data capabilities needed to hit growth targets Mon, January 24, 2022UK C-suite and CMO executives agree that data and analytics are vital to business growth yet lack the capabilities required to achieve their targets. This is according to a Realise UNLIMITED study, which surveyed more than 80 C-suite execs with annual sales of at least £30 million, and found over four-fifths of respondents (81.5%) agree... […]
- Mention Me aims to ‘transform the marketing landscape’ with $25m funding Thu, January 20, 2022Mention Me, a customer advocacy platform, has secured a $25m Series B round, led by Octopus Ventures. Lead investor from the prior round, Eight Roads Ventures, also participated. The London-based scale-up helps businesses turn referrals into a strategic channel for acquiring high-quality customers, while gathering valuable first-party data that amplifies wider marketing activity. Mention Me... […]
- 4 advantages of an email marketing platform Wed, January 19, 2022Email marketing has been around for a quarter of a century – and it shows no signs of slowing down. Not only does it provide a powerful way for marketers to tell recipients about promotions, brand messages and news. Email marketing is a versatile, low-cost, and efficient tool helping to deliver hyper-personalised comms that are... […]
- More than half of social media influencers participate in the metaverse Mon, January 17, 2022As many as 56% of social media influencers are working in the metaverse with 60% of influencers viewing themselves as creators in virtual worlds. This is according to a study by IZEA Worldwide, a provider of influencer marketing technology, data, and services for brands. The study, which polled 1,034 US internet users ages 18 to... […]
- Verve and Alida aim to transform customer experiences together Thu, January 13, 2022Alida, a specialist in Total Experience Management (TXM), has partnered with Verve, a company that works in community panels and smart digital research. As part of the Alida Partner Network, Verve delivers elevated customer experience (CX) and insights to organisations across the globe. Alida’s premium partnership tier is for partners who have a high level... […]
- Three quarters of marketers find B2B engagement harder than ever Tue, January 11, 2022As many as 73% of marketers say that capturing the attention of B2B audiences is harder than it was a year ago, indicating a heightened problem in the B2B landscape. This is according to research from independent design consultancy The Frameworks, which surveyed 150 B2B marketers at organisations of more than 500 people, and explored... […]
- Moving audience research in-house: how brands are driving marketing forward in 2022 Tue, January 04, 2022Things might be looking more normal (sort of), but the effects of the last year are still being felt across the world – not to mention in the world of business. For marketing, it’s a familiar story; slashing budgets and mounting pressure to undergo serious transformation for 2022, because “the old way” doesn’t fit the... […]
- How The Langham Hotels boosted discoverability and gained 3m+ clicks Tue, January 04, 2022Synonymous with luxury, The Langham Hotels and Resorts operate globally, delivering a five-star experience since the opening of its London location in 1865. The Langham Hospitality Group now has an extensive hotel portfolio with more than 4,721 rooms in properties in countries including the UK, Australia, China and the USA. The problem: The Langham needed... […]
- Kevin the Carrot ranked most Googled Christmas advert character Tue, January 04, 2022Aldi’s Kevin the Carrot is the most Googled Christmas advert character, according to data from Google trends. The friendly little vegetable has been crowned the best Christmas advert character, after data comparing Google searches over the last five years revealed that Kevin the Carrot is the most Googled Christmas advert character. The data as compiled... […]
- Marketers’ digital skills have declined during the pandemic Tue, December 21, 2021Digital marketing skills have stagnated or declined during the pandemic, research from training body Target Internet, in association with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), has revealed. Their report has found that unlike many other sectors – which saw digital skills accelerated by the pandemic – the majority of digital marketing skills stagnated or declined... […]