Domain Name Search
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Recovered Stolen Electrician Domain Name.
- Low-Cost Marketing & Advertising
- New Confectionery Shop Wales.
- Cardiff Brewery S.A Brain Selling 99 Pubs for £87.3 million
- Learn In Wales www.LearnInWales.co.uk Domain For Sale.
- Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp, Messenger, Oculus VR, Outage.
- Bank Marketing Tips
- Leaving Your Wealth To Your Children.
- IONOS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PART III
- Marketing Tips For Solicitors & Law Firms.
Industry Marketing Catagories
- Taking back responsibility for data Fri, October 15, 2021It is an obvious statement to say that the more information brands hold about their customers, and the higher the quality of that information, the more accurate and relevant the marketing of products and services can be. In today’s digital world, it’s a safe bet that much of the customer insights utilised by marketers comes... […]
- ICO reports 60% increase in nuisance contact Wed, October 13, 2021The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s data watchdog, received a 60% rise in reports of nuisance calls, texts and emails in the first six months of 2021 compared to 2020. This is according to official figures analysed by legal firm Griffin Law. In the first half of 2021, the ICO recorded an average of... […]
- Three quarters of CMOs ‘are contributing to business growth’ Tue, October 12, 2021CMOs’ responsibilities are shifting, with around three quarters of them now responsible for contributing to business growth (76%) and data and technology (74%). This is according to the latest Capgemini Research Institute report, ‘A new playbook for chief marketing officers: Why CMOs should enable real-time marketing to drive sustained growth’. Despite the CMO’s new data-focused... […]
- How marketers can overcome data privacy challenges as Google and Apple increase consumer protection Sun, October 10, 2021Consumers care about data privacy. In 2021, they know more about how their data is collected, stored, and shared, and they want more control. This presents a unique set of challenges for marketers because data collection has become so closely tied to the modern consumer experience. Would we have witnessed the same exponential growth in... […]
- Domino’s selects Emplifi to deliver real-time social media engagement Fri, October 08, 2021Pizza restaurant chain Domino’s has implemented Emplifi CX platform to better engage with customers on social media and increase call centre efficiency. Carley Dunlap, team leader – social media and Q&A customer support at Domino’s, said: “To achieve the personal connections and interactions with our audience, we needed a top social media management and CX... […]
- The Coca-Cola Company unveils fresh brand platform for Coca-Cola trademark Thu, October 07, 2021Coca-Cola has unveiled a new global brand philosophy and platform called Real Magic, which invites everyone to celebrate the real magic of humanity. The platform refreshes the brand’s trademark promise – to unite and uplift people every day – with renewed relevance for the world we live in today. The platform is built from lessons... […]
- How RIU Hotels & Resorts made booking easier for customers Tue, October 05, 2021RIU Hotels & Resorts is a Spanish hotel chain founded by the Riu family as a small holiday firm in 1953. It was founded in Mallorca, Spain, and is currently 49% owned by TUI and run by the third generation of the family. Problem: On some hospitality websites, finding exactly where you want to stay... […]
- 76% of Instagram influencers hide advertisement disclosure in their posts Mon, October 04, 2021More than three quarters of influencer adverts on Instagram have the disclosure hidden somewhere in the post, whether that be in the middle, at the end or in a comment. This is according to research undertaken by the team behind global affiliate network Awin.com as part of a wider look into disclosure in affiliate marketing.... […]
- Chatbot Botco.ai receives $3.6m investment to help healthcare organisations Fri, October 01, 2021Botco.ai, an HIPAA-compliant conversational marketing platform, has received additional seed funding from VamosVentures, bringing the total seed round to $3.6 million. VamosVentures is a Los Angeles-based and Latinx-owned venture capital fund focused on technology companies led by diverse founders with compelling products and solutions. Botco.ai will use the funds to accelerate development and adoption of... […]
- Creating a data ecosystem built on consumer trust Mon, September 27, 2021It’s time to build an ecosystem that is rooted in consumer trust and puts the consumer first, says Tim Geenen, managing director, Addressability Europe at LiveRamp. The increased scrutiny on third-party cookies, mobile device IDs, and IP addresses has made it increasingly difficult for advertisers to continue delivering meaningful experiences to consumers. As a result,... […]