Horse Racing Betting Industry Marketing Strategies To Help Get More Punters.
Horse Racing has been deemed as a sport for the wealthy with millionaires, billionaires, and Royalty making a flutter or two but also investing in thoroughbred breeding, racing their horses on events like Ascot, Aintree to name a few.
However, it is also well known that it is also a popular sport amongst middle-aged people. For the younger generation, horse racing is a dying sport among Millenials, according to a sports analyst. Millennials are more interested in making bets on football and other sports.
It has been noticed that attendance has decreased over the years on race day and the customer base is aging. Horse racing has always attracted a mature crowd and is now seeking a younger and broader audience.
The future of the racing industry will increasingly depend on turning Millenials into customers. To market the future for the game, the next generation of race-goers must be educated to enjoy the horse racing experience in a fun and easy to understand way and this will be done is through mobile apps and e-gaming sites.
Digital marketing in the horse racing betting industry is an effective Millennial strategy. Where marketing has different resources, the best way is to expand the SEO link wheel and secure online global positioning. This could mean setting up websites/apps for targeted audiences in different GEO locations using exact match searchable keywords and keyphrases.
Millennials, the new generation of horse racing enthusiasts are young, tech-savvy, and exposed to a wide variety of digital options. They have limited race experience and basic knowledge and understanding of handicapping
Mobile Apps and e-gaming sites will help to entice the younger audience, through advertising and marketing, enabling and encouraging new and current race-goers to share the thrills of horse racing with friends and family will make the strategy effective.
Sites that have forums with a large follower base in the horse racing betting industry help to spread awareness of the business, brand, as well as social media groups and pages. Marketing Agencies should help the business and brand build a large network of followers using similar strategies as below:
- Secure all the horse racing domain names to dominate the worldwide market.
- Build an App, perform SEO and marketing.
- Build an online gaming website, perform SEO and Marketing.
- Join Social Media Groups and Pages and start interacting.
- Build your own forum and get horse racing enthusiasts to network.
- Spread awareness, start a podcast, talk about your company, conduct interviews with people that are making the news in the same industry as you.
- Connect with influencers or start your own Vlog and set up your own YouTube Channel.
- Consider Video Marketing, design your own videos or hire an agency.
- Start a Blog and write regular content. Do make sure the domain name has the exact match searchable keywords and keyphrases.
- Get backlinks.
- Get Like for Likes on social media groups and pages.
- Guest blog on other blogs or comment on their articles.
- Network with other businesses, LinkedIn is a good place to start and if you have networking events in your area consider going to one or two and start making acquaintances. Rubbing shoulders with other business owners helps to spread awareness.
- Make use of all your social media platforms. Create business pages and join groups and like, comment and share your blog posts and interact with other business owners, don’t forget to use hashtags.
- Join Business Forums and interact.
- Set up a (chat) on your website and blogs so that you can interact with your visitors (www.talk.to is free). Remember to have the chat bot on during office hours.
- Share Banner Ads on Social Media, Platforms, Pages and Groups(if permitted, please read terms and conditions of website policies first).
- Advertise in Business Directories (if permitted, please read terms and conditions of website policies first).
- Advertise on Classified Ads (if permitted, please read terms and conditions of website policies first ).
- Interact with local communities, some have websites (Quora, Reddit) aswell as Facebook groups that focus about news articles in your industry.
- Offer to advertise other peoples businesses, products and service on your site. This creates backlinks.
- They say the money is in the list, set up a newsletter and send out information to your contacts. Offer incentives to get people to sign up to your newsletters.
- Pay people to advertise your business through companies such as ‘Clickbank’ ‘Rakuten Linkshare’, ‘Shareasale’.
- Write an ebook that you can offer your customers in exchange for their email.
- Set up an events such as a conference, auction, or networing seminar.
- Sponsor an event, this could mean you may have to either pay/donate or offer your services for free. This will give exposure to your company and your brand.
- Partner with a similar businesses, offer your products and services at a discounted price and ask them to do the same in exchange.
- Public Relations – make an announcement on PR Agency websites where journalist can write about you.
- Create a Google Business Page and update regularly just like you would a blog (Read Google Terms about advertising gambling sites).
- Set up a contest/competition.
- Offer Discounts and Incentives to all you current and prospective clients.
- Upsell to your existing clients.
- Offer Free Trials and Demos.
- Wear your insignia and get your employees to wear branded apparel.
- Send out compimetary useful merchandise with your company logo, website and telephone number.
- Ask for referrals, offer you clients incentives that if they refer you, you will give them something in return, it could be a product, service or discount.
- Get your family and friends to spread the word.
- Consider leaflet drops to businesses or homes depending on the industry you are in (Please check out the legalities before spending money printing).
- Sell a course online to educate people in your industry.
- Sell merchandise with your company name.
- Set up a Wikipedia page.
- Set up a Crunchbase profile.
- Pitch your business to angel investors, private equity firms to raise funding and spread awareness. Angel investors may put you in touch with some of their contacts if they think your business is viable, in exchange for a commission on every introduction.
- Set up a squeeze page using click funnels to your offer (Read Google advertising gambling terms before proceeding)..
- Consider advertising your busness on other sites (rate card advertising prices will apply).
- Start following people and businesses in your niche on Instagram and interact with their posts.
- Newspaper Ads (Terms & Conditions Permitting).
- Editorial Publication Ad Campaign (Terms & Conditions Permitting).
- Guerilla Marketing, do something outlandish but first get permission from the local council and the police.
- Promotional giveaways, you can do this digitally or can set up a physical stall, you can giveaway products and services (do get permission first if you plan to do it in a public place or read the advertising policies about gambling sites on search engines).
- Make the most of trade shows by either networking or setting up a stand an expo.
- Billboard advertising is another way to attract business, such as bus stops and on sides of buildings (Research if this is possible as some counties may not permit this type of advertising).
- Advertise on Publish Transport on the side of buses and taxis (Research if this is possible as some counties may not permit this type of advertising)..
- Send your products and services to influencers and celebrities and ask them to endorse your brand.
- Advertise your business on Black Cabs if you are in the UK and Yellow Cabs in the States(Research if this is possible as some counties may not permit this type of advertising). .
- TV & Radio Advertising (Research if this is possible as some counties may not permit this type of advertising). .
- Help non profit organisations by donating or marketing, either way the charities will advertise you.
- Go physically into businesses that are in the same niche as yours, stables is a good place to start.
- Contact horse breeders.
- Contact horse syndicates to see if they will partner with you.
- Ask businesses if they would like free exposure to their products and services and display, their merchandise in your establishment, moreover they may also do the same for you.
- Go to cafes and grocery stores where they have message boards and display your information, or if you are more high end, visit hospitality venues and advertise your products and services there (Research if this is possible as some counties may not permit this type of advertising). Give them incentives to market your business such as an exclusive discount and mention their name in the print.
- Start a directory of businesses in your niche and offer both free and paid listings. When constructing the directory contact each business owner and tell them they have a free listing. This will give you the opportunity to explain who you are and offer them more exposure with more prominent paid advertising. Instead of waiting for the mountain to come to Mohammed, get Mohammed to go to the mountain.
Young punters embrace online and mobile app platforms. Horse racing betting is being driven by the convenience of mobile devices today. Addiction to mobile devices is a regular component of the modern marketing era.
Horse racing sites should focus their attention on mobile betting platforms and expect more than 50% of their revenues to come from mobile channels. Online betting is influenced by user experience, quality of the game, and regular discounts.
Within the horse betting market, most of the search volumes come from the following exact match searchable keywords and keyphrases and domain names: www.horse.racing, www.name-of-country-horse.racing, betting, online betting, betting site, betting online, free bets, betting websites, and online betting sites. Online betting sites must be optimized for these keyphrases.
Innovative digital marketing and return on investment from online platforms can be achieved by using the right technology. After educating the Millenials about every aspect of the horse racing experience, marketing agencies must encourage them to share the thrills with the new digital tools.
The type of content typically is posted on social media accounts includes sports news, betting insights, predictions, updates on live games, betting odds and tips, post-match reviews, and other interesting stories.
Racecourse digital marketing should be maintained by targeting key customers segments such as horse lovers, punters, social media influencers, tourists, and corporates in the GEO locations. However, to dominate the market marketers need to build SEO link wheels and target audiences by the country of origin. The more countries they target the bigger their network will become and the lucky company will have World Domination.
Marketing agencies can use their social media pages to entice customers by sharing stories, photos, and videos of fans, horses, jockeys, celebrities, and events. It can also be used to provide educational information, promotion, contest, and rewards. Post interesting content regularly to keep fans and followers aware and engaged.
Microblogging and video blogging have the potential to rank well in organic search engines mainly because of the power of YouTube. It is a good idea to set up your own Horse Racing Betting Channel and post horse racing videos. You can also consider a blog (the domain name/blog www.racecoursesport.com is for sale) to attract current fans, new race-goers who would benefit from the educational content. Daily blog visits are a great website traffic driver. Creating consistent good content, newsworthy articles on a regular basis can increase web traffic and web conversion. If you struggling to get content do consider RSS Feeds or hire a content writer. Most marketing agencies offer this service to write blog posts on a regular basis. A blog can also serve as content for social media posts as well as a teaser for an email marketing campaign.
Digital marketing in the horse racing betting industry must be aimed at the younger generation at the acquisition of new customers, retention of current users, winning back of past customers, increasing the number of website traffic, and increasing conversion rate.
Digital marketing strategies are important not only to attract a high volume of web traffic but to convert visitors into paying customers (punters). There is a big opportunity for marketers to target effective solutions and optimize the results offered by digital media.
World’s largest horse racing domain names and licenses for sale.
Please click the link below!
If you have any questions or wish to discuss the portfolio of domain names in the above link and horse racing licenses please contact us using the form below:
#horseracing #horseracingnetwork #horseracingdomainnames #horseracingdomainnamesforsale #horseracingnetworkforsale #racecoursedomainames #horsebets #horseracingbets #racecoursebets #racecoursesport #onlinebetting #bettingsystems