Adult Learning Marketing Tips.
When it comes to any business your first port of call is to have an exact match searchable keyword or phrase domain name followed by a well-designed, search engine optimized responsive website. Then you have to concentrate on the marketing and advertising of your site daily.
Here I have compiled a list of things you need to get your website noticed.
- Secure your exact match searchable keyword or phrase domain name.
- Develop a website that has content uploaded frequently. Search engines prefer sites that have new content as opposed to a static site just sitting there.
- Optimise your site for search engines and social media.
- Match your site with an exact match keyword social media page on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Add a chat widget to your site so that people can ask questions on demand.
- Add a translator for your foreign students.
- Add a speech widget for people that suffer with dyslexia or have eyesite problems.
- Find your prospective student on forums and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit, Tik Tok, and other social platforms and advertise there.
- Partner with pubs and clubs and get them to give each person that visits a leaflet.
- Partner with schools and colleges and get them to hand out branded merchandise in exchange that your advertise them in return.
- Partner with events like colour clash or the like and set up a stall giving away branded bottled water.
- Sponsor and Event.
- Tout your business via food banks for students, child care facilities that offer free or discounted care, discounts on transit all matter for adult students trying to gain education to improve their lives.
- Offer financing with easy monthly installments.
- Share student success stories.
- Invite students to have their own blogging page so that they can write content of their own on your site.
- Start a competition with the chance of winning a course.
- Partner on other website and exchange banner ads.
- Wear your branded clothing so that people can see your business and get your staff to do the same.
- Give branded merchandise to your employess and their families and eventually you will spread awareness.
- Wrap your vehicles on your banded information, logo and website, or buy magnetic signs similar to what taxi driver have.
- Advertise in magazines and newspapers.
- Partner with charities.
- If you have an announcement and want journalists to write about you, visit PR agencies such as www.issuewire.com
- Create an app and give incentives to join.
If there are any suggestions you have thought of that have not been listed just drop ys a line and we will add them in.
If you are in Wales and wish to acquire this domain name www.learninwales.co.uk and add it to your SEO link wheel just message us by return with a view of perhaps developing it into a blog perhaps.
#learninwales #adultlearning #learningonline #adultcourses #education #adulteducation #onlinecourses